PLEASE SUPPORT NEFERTITI'S DAUGHTERS!
There is still time to join us on the feature-length version of this important story about women, art, and revolution.
While we successfully raised $77,000 on Kickstarter to fund the feature-length version of our multiple award-winning short film, we are continuing to fundraise to ensure that we can complete some additional last minute filming in Europe and Canada of several of our main subjects whose stories continue to unfild in real-time, as well as fully completing all post-production work so that the film is ready to reach the world by the end of 2016.
For your financial support, we will continue to extend our original Kickstarter rewards:
- For $10 — PERSONAL THANK YOU + FILM WEBSITE CREDIT. You will receive a personal thank you from the filmmakers and credit on this website;
- For $25 — HD DIGITAL FILM DOWNLOAD. Previous reward + you will receive an HD digital download of the finished film prior to its World Premiere;
- For $50 — DVD + DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. All of the previous rewards + you will receive, by mail, the DVD of the film prior to its World Premiere;
- For $75 — BLU-RAY + DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. All of the previous rewards, except you will have a choice of either a Blu-Ray or DVD of the film, by mail, prior to its World Premiere;
- For $100 — ON-SCREEN FILM CREDIT. All of the previous rewards (you choose between receiving a DVD or Blu-Ray version of the film) + you will be thanked in the closing credits of the film;
- For $250 — FILM POSTER SIGNED BY THE MAIN FEMALE SUBJECTS AND THE FILMMAKERS. All of the previous rewards + you will receive a 11"x17" film poster that is signed by the main female subjects and both filmmakers;
- For $500 — SIGNED "WALLS OF FREEDOM" ART BOOK ON EGYPTIAN REVOLUTIONARY STREET ART. All of first six rewards + you will receive a signed edition of the art book "Walls of Freedom" by legendary German graffiti artist and publisher (and one of the three artists involved in the recent graffiti hacking of an episode of "Homeland") Don Karl (aka Stone) and co-author Basma Hamdy, an artist, designer, and assistant professor of graphic design — which is the seminal book on street art and graffiti coming out of the 2011 Egyptian Revolution;
- For $1,000 — ASSOCIATE PRODUCER + IMDb CREDIT + ROUGH CUT REVIEW. All of first six rewards + you will be listed as an “Associate Producer” in the film credits, along with an official IMDb entry, and you will join the select few who preview a rough cut of the film and provide creative feedback and notes to the filmmakers;
- For $2,000 — ASSOCIATE PRODUCER + IMDb PAGE CREDIT + ROUGH CUT REVIEW + SIGNED AND NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION SILK SCREEN OF ARTIST MIRA SHIHADEH'S "WOMAN IN THE RED DRESS." All of first six rewards + you will receive a signed and numbered limited edition silk screen print by internationally-acclaimed Egyptian revolutionary street artist Mira Shihadeh of her iconic "Woman in the Red Dress," which is prominently highlighted in the film, which is shown under the sneak preview videos on this page. (Each print will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. Edition of 50, printed on fine art paper);
- For $5,000 — CO-PRODUCER + IMDB PAGE + NAME ON FINAL FILM POSTER + SIGNED AND NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION SILK SCREEN OF ARTIST (AND MAIN SUBJECT) BAHIA SHEHAB'S "BLUE BRA" ART.
All of first six rewards + you will be listed as a “Co-Producer” in the film credits, along with an official IMDb entry, 4 tickets to the film’s screening at a film festival of your choice, and you will receive a signed and numbered limited edition silk screen by Bahia Shehab, the film's central character, of her iconic 'No to Stripping the People' (Blue Bra) image, which is one of the main works of art in the film, and is spotlighted in the first Sneak Preview video on this page. (Each print will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity by Station 16, a Montreal street art & graffiti gallery and print shop. Edition of 50, printed on fine art paper);
- For $10,000 — EXECUTIVE PRODUCER + IMDB PAGE + NAME ON FINAL FILM POSTER + SIGNED AND NUMBERED LIMITED EDITION SILK SCREEN OF BOTH BAHIA SHEHAB AND MIRA SHIHADEH, AND DINNER WITH THE FILMMAKERS AND SUBJECTS AT THE WORLD PREMIERE OF THE FILM. All of first six rewards + you will be listed as an “Executive Producer” in the film credits, along with an official IMDb entry, you and up to three guests will join the filmmakers and attending artists for dinner and attend the film’s World Premiere (travel and lodging not included, and you may substitute which festival to attend). You will also receive the signed and numbered limited edition silk screen prints by BOTH Bahia Shehab and Mira Shihadeh.
We are so grateful for your support of this important story and joining us on this journey!
Mark Nickolas and Elizabeth Van Meter
Filmmakers, Nefertiti's Daughters